Cape Castors - 082 693 0000
Scaffolding Cape Town, Paarden Eiland and surrounding areas in the Western Cape.
Cape Castors are one of the trusted names of the industry engaged in offering a wide range of supreme quality H-Frame Scaffolding Systems to the clients. These products are designed to cater to the needs of our clients.
Contact Us today on 082 693 000 for a free quotation or to discuss your scaffolding needs.
The definition of scaffolding according to Wikipedia: Scaffolding, also called staging, is a temporary structure used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other structures.  Scaffolding has been used since ancient times. There are many kinds of prefabricated, modular system of metal pipes or tubes
Scaffolding Cape Town – The combination of H-Frame and Cross Bracing can be used as Scaffolding for plastering of buildings, industrial structures, glass cladding and maintenance work for industrial use.
Cape Castors are suppliers of Interlocking Scaffolding (Steel H-Frame Scaffolding). Consists of Main building frames, steel hook on boards, diagonal braces or cross brace, tie bars, toe boards, scaffold castors. Frames available in sizes, 1.5m, 2.1m, 3m.
Interlocking frames is a light, versatile type of scaffold and it can easily be erected in a short timeframe. In its dismantled form, it is very compact for easy storage and transportation. Quick lock frames ideally used for building houses, general maintenance, paint contractors etc.
SCAFFOLDING CAPE TOWN – SAFE USE OF SCAFFOLD
1. Prior to use, inspect scaffold to insure it has not been altered and is in safe working condition.
2. Erected scaffolds and platforms should be inspected continuously by those using them.
3. Exercise caution when entering or leaving a work platform.
4. Do not overload scaffold. Follow manufacturer’s safe working load recommendations.
5. Do not jump onto planks or platforms.
6. Do not use ladders or makeshift devices on top of working platforms to increase the height or provide access from above.
7. Climb in access areas only and USE BOTH HANDS.
Call us today on 082 693 000 for a free quotation.
Topic: Scaffolding Cape Town